See addresses to each location below.
1. Check out our downtown mural painted by CAL. (112 N Ave E)
2. See our historic 1893 courthouse on the square.
3. See beautiful architecture at the Methodist Church. (201 N Ave F)
4. Visit the Fort Sam Military & Antique Vehicles Museum. ( 209 South Avenue E)
5. Take a stroll on our brick streets downtown and shop a plethora of antiques and unique stores.
6. Visit the Double-A for their famous steak fingers. (1103 N 1st St)
7. Take a walk along the creek in our city park. (500 S Ave E)
8. Play a round of golf at our golf course. (168 Country Club Rd)
9. Read a book in our amazing library. (300 N Ave E)
10. Play sand volleyball or horseshoes at the park. (500 S Ave E)
11. See our star-filled skies after dark.
12. Book a hunt on the ground or in a helicopter.
13. Go for a swim in our amazing city pool. (500 S Ave E)
14. Sit a spell, talk to the locals, and catch the flavor of Haskell.