Municipal Codes


  • Drought Contingency Plan (pdf)
  • City Ordinances – Available by request at Haskell City Hall
  • City Limit Jurisdictions
  • Planning & Zoning – To have property rezoned, the request must be submitted at Haskell City Hall with a $100 non-refundable fee. The request will then be reviewed by the Haskell Zoning Board and can take from four to six weeks.