- the Home to Texas program,
- the sustainable development in West Texas research project,
- and the Regional Economic Recovery project.
RRC Job Description
RRC is a multi-disciplinary consulting engineering firm that specializes in energy projects, particularly renewable energy, throughout the United States and was established in 2007 in order to provide a culture where employees are valued while contributing to meaningful projects. In just 12 years, RRC has grown to approximately 300 employees in the U.S. and Canada spread across six offices. We have experienced significant growth and success in utility-scale wind energy and solar energy projects. This is an opportunity to work on the forefront of the changing energy production landscape in the U.S as well as the growing U.S. infrastructure construction industry.
We are seeking several entry-level and experienced construction materials testing technicians for work within our Construction Materials Testing group. Although these positions will be based out of our Round Rock, Texas office, relocation is not necessary.
- No prior experience within the energy industry is required
- Recent graduates or college students that are not taking classes during the summer are welcome to apply
- Current standing ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade I certified preferred
Required Job Skills
- Possess strong oral and writing skills to effectively communicate between project team members and clients.
- Must be willing to travel for the duration of the assignment
- Possess the ability to perform field testing activities in an outdoor construction environment, which involves lifting heavy equipment and walking on uneven terrain in summer temperatures
- Must be willing to travel to construction sites in remote locations throughout the nation.
- Personal vehicle for use on construction sites (pickup truck or SUV) 4×4 is preferred but not necessary. Company truck can be provided for a maximum of 4 months
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license with 3 or fewer tickets on your record within 3 years.
- Please note that extensive travel (95-100%) throughout the United States will be required
- The candidate will be primarily performing concrete and soil materials tests
We are looking for motivated individuals who understand the value of working toward success by delivering the highest quality services to our clients. We are willing to train qualified and motivated individuals.
RRC offers a generous range of benefits for employees, including:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly per diem
- Monthly vehicle allowance for use of personal vehicle and fuel reimbursement
- Medical, vision and dental insurance coverage
RRC is committed to investing in talented employees because we recognize that happy, healthy employees provide the best path to sustaining a successful business.
Visit our website www.RRCcompanies.com for more information.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO MATHEWCUNNINGHAM@RRCCOMPANIES.COM, or call 940-256-0802
The City of Haskell and Haskell County updates in response to COVID-19 can be located below. This is an ongoing, updated location. Haskell County is currently operating at a 50% occupancy rate.
- The state of Texas Governor announcements can be found here.
- Texas Department of Health and Human Services COVID 19 updates can be found here.
- Rolling Plains Detention Center information can be found here.
4/4/20 – Statement from Rolling Plains Detention Center – Rolling Plains Media Release 040420
4/2/20 – Updates – https://conta.cc/39FcvZN
3/31/20 – Updates – https://conta.cc/2JuJhSQ
3/30/20 – Updates – https://conta.cc/3dFGZOg
3/27/20 – Updates – https://conta.cc/2UnvLq7
3/24/20 – Updates – https://conta.cc/39bYXVi
3/24/20 – Workforce Solutions RAPID RESPONSE LOCAL NOTIFICATION FORM
3/23/20 Updates – https://conta.cc/2QVRsM7
3/20/20 Updates – https://conta.cc/33Afml4
3.20.20 Statement from the County Judge – Letter from the Judge
3.19.20 Statement from the Mayor Haskell – Letter from the Mayor
Haskell County Disaster Declaration – Disaster Declaration
Courthouse Contact Sheet – Courthouse Contact Information
3/18/20 – Statement from the County Judge – county update
3/18/20 Updates – https://conta.cc/33qTYPp
3/17/20 Updates – https://conta.cc/3daOIUj
Haskell Restaurant Guide –